EVENT: 6th Annual Florida Xtreme C2C Triathlon
DATE: November 8-10, 2024
DESCRIPTION: A 3-day, 3-stage, 300+ mile, coast to coast triathlon across Florida. This is a point to point event. Course support will be provided; however, each participant is encouraged to bring two crew members with them for additional support.
COURSE INFORMATION: Course Maps are being revised for 2024. Stay tuned!
ELIGIBILITY: This event is designed for experienced triathletes only. In the 3-day, 3 stage event both individual and 3-person relay team competition is offered. In the relay team division, the same three athletes must race each day, but are not required to race the same segment each day. Relay teams members can take turns completing each segment by swapping out team members at designated exchange zones. Each swim and bike will have two segments, and the 30K runs will have three with the final 13.1 mile run having two.
QUALIFYING: All individual participants are encouraged to finish a full or half distance triathlon before attempting a race of this distance. Do not underestimate the difficulty associated with swimming, biking and running over 300 miles in three days. Race management reserves the right to accept or reject race entries for any reason.
TRAVEL-LODGING: This is a point to point event and all athletes are responsible for their own transportation to and from the start & finish venues. Should there be enough interest, a possible shuttle service maybe arranged between the start and finish locations. Daily lodging is not included in the entry fee and participants are responsible for arranging their own lodging. Shuttle service or ride sharing to and from the daily event venue to select lodging partners may be available. Sommer Sports has arranged for discounted lodging options for event participants including possible camping at all venues.
CUTOFF TIMES: The official cutoff times to complete each course are posted below. Athletes not completing the prescribed daily course by the established cut-off times will be disqualified from that stage. If you are disqualified from a stage, you will still be allowed to start and participate in the remaining stages (if applicable).
START/FINISH: Start - Crystal River, FL; Finish - Palm Coast, FL
- Pre-event Pasta Dinner (1 athlete, 2 crew)
- Participant Shirt
- FXT Cycling Jersey
- 2 Crew T-shirts
- Participant Cap
- Daily Continental Breakfast
- Individual Finisher Medal for Each Day
- Downloadable Photos
- Awards Brunch for 1 athlete and 2 crew members (3 Stage Athletes Only)
CREWLESS SUPPORT OPTION: New for 2024 is a crewless support option for athletes that are unable to bring a crew, and require transportation from the venues to lodging, and from the finish venue back to the start.
The crewless support package includes the following:
- Transportation of athlete to and from the race venues to our designated host hotels
- Transportation of athlete and gear, including bicycle, back to the start venue, or other pre-race hub* following the race. Two return options will be available, one will be Sunday evening following the race, and the other will be Monday morning following the awards ceremony.
- Transportation of extra gear from stage to stage.
- Ability to have personal nutrition available at primary support stations on the course.
* We are looking at finding a centralized location that has an existing shuttle service to Orlando International Airport to use as a possible second option for pre race pick-up and post race drop off. Additional details will be available this spring.
There is an additional fee of $275 for this add-on package.
RULES: The event will be sanctioned by USA Triathlon and all participants must show proof of USAT membership. Additional rules will apply to this event and athletes must agree to follow all race rules when signing-up.
Thursday, Nov. 7, 2024 - Mandatory Pre-race meeting & Pasta Dinner
Friday, November 8, 2024 - Start Race #1 – 7:30am
Saturday, November 9, 2024 - Start Race #2 – 7:30am
Sunday, November 10, 2024 - Start Race #3 – 7:30am
Monday, November 11, 2023 - Awards Brunch
IMPORTANT: All dates, distances, locations, and event information subject to change. Revised information for the 2024 event will be available soon!
TRANSFERS: A registered individual 3 stage or single stage athlete may transfer his/her entry to another athlete that meets the qualifying standard associated with the event. There is a $50 transfer fee required to complete the transfer. ALL ENTRY TRANSFERS MUST BE COMPLETED BY MIDNIGHT OCTOBER 1, 2024.
FAQ: Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page for answers to the most commonly asked questions.